Chicken is well-known as versatile meat. There are recipes that you can cook with meat with very few ingredients and to your surprise, the dishes can turn out very delicious. So, stocking up on frozen chicken and storing them in the freezer is always a great idea. However, sometimes it may not instantly strike what recipe would be the best for the occasion. So, whether you have frozen chicken thighs stored in your freezer or other chicken cuts like chicken breasts, legs, drumsticks, and wings, you can create amazing chicken dishes whenever you like. So, to make firstly know from this blog what are some of the easiest chicken recipes that you can make any time you want.
With these recipes, going forward you can easily make some amazing chicken dishes. So, whether you want to make a crowd-pleasing dish or purely a home comfort food, you can easily pick the one that suits your needs. Only make sure that the quality of the frozen chicken is good. If you want to buy frozen chicken, you need to approach a leading frozen chicken supplier for the same.
Top 4 Easy Recipes You Can Make With Frozen Chicken
So, take a look at the frozen chicken recipes here.
- Chicken Flautas
Chicken flautas are a great and easy recipe that you can prepare easily. Here is the ingredient list and recipe for the same.
- 1tablespoon or adequate amount of sunflower oil
- 1 pound of frozen chicken breast that is skinless, boneless, and is chopped
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of oregano
- 2 cups finely shredded cheese
- 18 corn tortillas
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 475 degrees. Now take a baking sheet and apply the non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet now heat the oil until shimmering. Thereafter, add chicken, cook the chicken, and stir it over high heat.
- When the chicken changes color and becomes white, add chili powder to the chicken, with other ingredients like garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Now, cook till the chicken is cooked through
- Remove the chicken and place it on the cutting board, finely chop the chicken and cool it slightly
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken and cheese. Adjust the seasonings
- On the small skillet now heat ½ inch oil and fry the tortillas till they become soft. Transfer it to the prepared tray.
- Now, roll a scant ¼ cup of filling into the middle of each tortilla.
- Bake the flautas for 10 minutes (both sides)
- Chicken, Greens, and Potatoes
It may appear bland to you, but when made properly it is one of the tastiest dishes you will ever have.
- 4-6 frozen chicken
- 20-25 small potatoes that are cut into halves
- About ½ pound of green beans that are fresh and drained
- Dressing mix
- 1 spoon of butter
- Foil for covering
- Place the frozen chicken at the center of the cooking dish, place potatoes on each side and the green beans on the other side
- Now, spread the dressing mix on top of the chicken, and then pour a melted stick of butter
- Cover with foil and bake the dish at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 1 hour
- Chicken Stroganoff
One of the well-known simple to make yet tasty dishes is chicken stroganoff.
- 4 to 5 frozen skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can Mushroom sauce soup cream
- 18 ounces of packaged cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Apply non-stick cooking spray on the slow cooker
- Now, place the frozen chicken breasts in the crockpot and then top them with cream mushroom soup
- Slice the cream cheese into cubes and add to chicken
- Add pepper and salt to taste
- Cook on for 6-8 hours
- Stir once or twice throughout the recipe so that all the ingredients are mixed
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
This dish can be a huge hit among your guests, so if you want to impress your guests, buy quality frozen chicken from any top frozen chicken supplier and get started!
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 lb frozen skinless and boneless chicken breasts that are cut into small pieces
- 1 onion medium-sized chopped (require1/2 cup)
- 1 cup carrots and peas (frozen)
- chicken broth ½ cup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground thyme
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese – shredded and 4oz
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Bisquick
- First, heat the oven and bring the temperature to 375 degrees. Take 12 regular cups like the muffin cups and apply the cooking spray to them
- In a skillet heat the oil on medium to high heat
- Place the chicken and cook in oil for about 5-7 minutes. Stir occasionally, until the chicken loses the pink color in the center.
- Add onion, then pour the chicken broth. Heat to let the broth simmer.
- Add both the seasonings and frozen vegetables. Heat until the oil is hot, and then stir the liquid occasionally until the liquid is absorbed
- Leave it for 5 minutes, let it become cold, and then stir the cheese
- In a medium-sized bowl, then stir the Bisquick, eggs, and milk with the whisk until it is blended
- Add ¼ cup of chicken mixture to the muffin cups
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking mixture to the chicken mixture in all the muffin cups
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or till you can enter a toothpick in the chicken’s center and the toothpick comes out clean
- Leave it to cool down for about 5 minutes
- With a thin knife, then loosen the sides of the pies from the pan
- Cool this for 10 minutes, and then it is ready to serve!
So, these are some of the best chicken recipes that you can prepare with frozen chicken. You can easily prepare these dishes following the steps mentioned.
Many chicken dishes can be prepared, however, we have mentioned in this article some of the tastiest chicken dishes that you can make easily. So, whether you are thinking of preparing chicken dishes that you want to savor yourself to lighten your mood or want to impress the guests at your house party, you can easily go ahead and pick any you like from the above dishes, so prepare and enjoy. However, one thing that you must always keep in mind is that if your chicken is of poor quality, then no matter how much you try the dish has a chance to turn out bad. So, whether you buy frozen chicken thighs, chicken breasts, chicken legs, or drumsticks, you must buy them from a good frozen chicken supplier. If you are looking for frozen chicken in Brazil, you can get in touch with Brazilian Chicken S.I.F.