Cooking Sadia frozen chicken is not a difficult process and does not take a lot of time to cook as well. Further, all of us know when chicken is cooked following the right instructions how delicious the dishes turn out. Now, as our busy schedule does not allow us to daily visit the market and buy chicken and other stuff, we often buy in bulk and stock up. It may so happen that in a hurry you forget to take out the frozen chicken for thawing, and it is already time for a meal or dinner! At this point what would you do? Abandon the whole plan of cooking the chicken? Many are forced to since they are not aware of the right process of cooking chicken without thawing and think the dish would not turn up well, and the process would become a waste of time, effort, and money. No, that is not what you would have to face if you know the right way to cook frozen chicken.
In this blog, we will help you to know how you can cook frozen chicken without thawing it in 4 different ways. So, continue reading to know the same.
What to Keep in Mind When Cooking Frozen Chicken Without Thawing It?
When cooking raw meat, frozen or fresh safety is a big concern, therefore it must be on the top mind always. However, all chicken lovers must know that experts say that chicken can be cooked when frozen and there is no harm in it. Although, the time taken to cook frozen chicken can be about 50% longer.
Further, the frozen chicken should not be cooked in a slow cooker or a microwave. While in the slow cooker the raw meat spends a lot of time in a temperature range of 40 degrees F and 140 degrees F, which is known as the danger zone as it encourages the growth of bacteria. On the other hand, cooking in the microwave will cook the food quickly, therefore, the interior of the chicken may remain undercooked while the rest of the chicken can get cooked. So, what you can do is defrost the chicken in the microwave, and then must be cooked quickly if it is left for long bacteria can grow on it.
How to Cook Frozen Chicken in Four Different Ways Without Thawing?
Let’s check out.
Roasting both frozen and fresh chicken is the same when cooked in an oven. However, cooking the former would take longer to get cooked. Also, it is suggested to cook the frozen chicken at a slightly lower temperature than the temperature the fresh chicken is cooked. So, you can cook frozen chicken at a range of 350 to 365 degrees F.
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil
- Now, apply oil, sauces/seasonings to the chicken
- Roast without covering the chicken
- Test the internal temperature with an instant thermometer. Make sure to insert it in the thickest part of the meat. If it reads 165 degrees F, then know it is done
- After allowing the meat to roast for 5 to 10 minutes, serve it.
You can also cook frozen chicken on the stovetop. Frozen chicken can be simmered well on the stovetop. You can always saute the frozen chicken, however, while the long cooking time chars the outside wall, the inside can stay undercooked. Therefore, you can simmer the frozen chicken in pan sauce, broth, or jarred sauce. Additionally, the moist sauce can make the dish juicier.
- On a saute pan or pot, first place the chicken. Then add seasonings as required.
- Let the chicken boil in broth and/or sauce at a medium to high heat
- Then let it simmer, and cook until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F
Instant Pot Method
Cooking frozen chicken in an instant pot is the easiest and fastest method. Check out all steps you need to follow for cooking the frozen chicken in the Instant Pot.
- Place the frozen chicken in the pot. Make sure to not overlap the chicken pieces and place them in a single layer
- Add dried seasonings to the chicken
- Then, pour one cup of broth into the pot with the chicken
- Press the “manual’ button for cooking it under high pressure.
- Let the pressure release naturally for around 5 minutes, thereafter release the remaining pressure with a quick release
- Finally, wait for 10 to 15 minutes before shredding or slicing the meat
Air Fryer Method
In an air fryer, the food is cooked with the help of hot air circulation, the process also helps to make the chicken crispy on the outside. In this way, the air fryer acts as a mini convection oven. When cooking Sadia frozen chicken in an air fryer make sure not to overlap the chicken pieces.
- Firstly, heat the air fryer to a temperature of 360 degrees
- Thereafter, rub the chicken with season and oil
- Then, place the chicken pieces in the basket, cook, shake and flip halfway in the process until the temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
So, no longer drop the idea of cooking chicken if it is in the frozen state, and you have forgotten to thaw it. Following the above-mentioned instructions to cook the frozen meat will give you the best result. You don’t have to worry about the taste or the texture as you can stay assured that the chicken will retain the moisture and stay tender. However, do follow the instructions well. Now, one thing that you need to understand is that the quality of the chicken depends on the quality of the chicken you have bought. Therefore, it is of great importance that you buy good quality Sadia frozen chicken. If you are looking for good Halal-quality chicken in Brazil, then you can order from Brazilian Chicken S.I.F. On this platform, you will get different types of chicken cuts such as chicken legs, breasts, whole chicken, chicken paws, fingers, and other cuts. To contact dial, 011 4948-3670, or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.